International Building Trade Fair (SIB)
The Building and civil engineering sector has been booming and holds a leading position in the Moroccan economy in terms of investments. It's a sector eager for innovation and state of the art technologies in the fields of building materials, energetic and technical equipments, automation, thus reducing projects costs and deadlines.
For more than thirty two years, the building sector has had a trade fair that perfectly reflects it's dynamism and confirms it's economic, financial and social weight in the Kingdom.
The SIB is organized by the Ministry of National Territory Planning, urban Planning, Housing and City Policy in a partnership with the Moroccan Agency for the development of Investments and Exports. The communication and events agency URBACOM is the delegate organizer of the event.
The SIB Exhibition is the first biennial Moroccan trade fair that brings together local and foreign professionals of the building industry. It provides a platform for meetings and exchanges and a space of opportunities for professionals, where they can display their products and services, exchange experiences and conclude partnerships and significant commercial contracts.
the SIB is currently viewed by professionals in the construction world as one of the most important showcases of new technologies and know-how.
Organized on an area of more than 20 000 m. Targeting more than 700 national and foreign companies and with 200 000 visitors expected, the seventeenth edition is scheduled from November 21th to the 25th 2018 at the International Fair of Casablanca.
- Ministry of National Territory Planning, Urban Planning, Housing and City Policy
- Moroccan Agency for the Development of Investments and Exports - AMDIE
- The Federation of Construction Material Industries - FMC
- The National Federation of Building and Civil Engineering - FNBTP
- URBACOM - Communication and Events Agency
- The National Order of Architects Council - CNOA
- Group Al Omrane
- The Moroccan Federation of Consulting and Engineering - FMCI
- The National Federation of Real Estate Developers - FNPI
- The Association of Building Material Importers - AIM BTP
- The National Order of Topographic Engineers - ONIGT
- THe Moroccan Architects and Urbanists College - CAUM
- Professional Association of Cement Manufacturers - APC
- The Moroccan Association of Concrete Industries
- Moroccan Craft
- The Moroccan Steel Association - ASM
- The Interprofessional Council Support Group - GIAC BTP
- The Moroccan Association of Wood and Furniture - AMIBA
- National Association of the Professionals of the Ceramics and the Second Work - APISA
- The National Office of Railways - ONCF
- The Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Morocco
- The British Chamber of Commerce in Morocco
- Tunisia Export - CEPEX
- Maroc Construction Acier - MCA